I choose you over everyone: A mix for Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
No,’ Cath said, ‘seriously. Look at you. You’ve got your shit together, you’re not scared of anything. I’m scared of everything. And I’m crazy. Like maybe you think I’m a little crazy, but I only ever let people see the tip of my crazy iceberg. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and socially inept, I’m a complete disaster.
My last day of class for the week. I’m trying to convince myself it won’t be that bad.
1 hr, 10 minutes.
That’s all. That’s all I have to sit through. I can do this.
Reasons why Fall is superior
1. Pumpkin flavored everything
2. Sweaters, lots and lots of sweaters
3. The colors of everything
4. Haunted houses
5. Apple picking
6. All the scented candles
7. No more bugs
8. You can where scarves all the time
10. Corn mazes
11. Summer is over
12. Decorating for Halloween
13. Apple cider
14. Cozy blankets
15. Hot chocolate
16. Making smores
17. Long walks
18. Carving pumpkins
19. All the movies on TV
20. Layers and layers of clothes
21. Foggy mornings
I have class tomorrow and I’m totally fucking dreading it. This is ridiculous it’s only my 2nd day back at school.
Someone please kill me
1. It’s okay
2. Really, just breathe
3. Your hair is a mess. And it looks sexy as fuck.
4. Do your nails. That new polish you bought last week is waiting.
5. Message her. Do not let that awkward silence last any longer.
6. Clean your desk.
7. Turn off the music at some point. Lie down and relax. Don’t think. Just be.
8. Look up some recipes and cook something nice tomorrow.
9. Say thanks more often.
10. You don’t have to ace everything you do.
11. Baby steps. Baby steps.
12. Turn on the ac at max power and wear a hoodie and pull on your sleeves if you miss it. Feel safe.
13. Your body is fine.
14. Your body is fine.
15. We all make mistakes. Forgive.
16. Studying is important, but what is really important is learning.
17. To learn, live.
18. To live, stop holding back. Fuck everything and just give it a try. Do not live with the regret of not trying. That is not living.
19. It’s okay to believe in love, and have faith, and not lose it even if everything around you is breaking down. Even if it hurts.
20. Depending on others is okay. Not doing it is okay as well.